Model: Neil Pryde Windsurfing Sail Firefly 2011
Type: All Round
The Firefly 2011 is a light, powerful, freestyle sail, that accelerates quickly and gets up to speed ready for your next move. Even taken into the waves, the sail will be right at home. This sail truly bridges the gap between wave sailing, flat water and freestyle with its quick maneuverable character and has plenty of lift to easily get some air – with or without waves.
- Equally performing in waves or typical flat-water freestyle conditions
- Designed to bring modern freestyle maneuvers into the wave arena
- Neutral in maneuvers with instant powering & depowering
- Light feel in the hands while sailing
- Light weight and powerful for strong accelerations
New for the model:
- Luff Curve: Increased, giving better profile stability.
- Luff Length: Decreased - lower aspect ratio will bring the power lower down.
- Shape comparison: Slight increase, around the boom area to create some more power
- Boom Length: Slightly longer,lower aspect ratio will bring the power lower down.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!