Model: Ion Strike Semidry 5,5/4,5 DL 2017 Men
- Super Flex: Great overall range of movement, especially in the arms and legs.
- Warm: Hot_Stuff lining at front and back.
- Strike Crash_Padz: Additional Neoprene pads provide protection against pressure and impact, which can often cause injury to sensitive and vulnerable parts of the body (shins, ribs). The number of pads vary according to the suit and each pad consists of a special high density K_Type Neoprene Foam to dampen the force of impact.
Line Concept: The STRIKE PERFORMANCE is the more affordable of the range and an awesome all-rounder! The new single lined back panel gives freedom of movement where needed, while the Crash_Padz at the shins and ribs give confidence to the progressive rider. Robust in design - thanks to the the durable Nylon at the legs and torso - the STRIKE PERFORMANCE is available in two on-trend colourways ready to suit your style!
Target Group: The progressive waterman with an ambition to improve their riding skills.
- Upgraded at Performance level: Warm and cosy Hot_Stuff lining
- Abrasion resistant Grind_Tex knee panels
|Features and materials:
- Internal Key_Pocket
- KEY Super Flex
- KEY Warm
|Water gate plus:
- All ION GBS semidry wetsuits (long arms and legs,) are equipped with the Water_Gate_Plus batwing panel, placed on the back behind the zip. Its purpose is to act as a barrier against water which likes to seep into the suit via the back zip. The final touch to this feature is the glued blind-stitched seams, which are covered by extra sealing Neoprene Tape.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!