Model: Neil Pryde Windsurfing Sail Solar 2013
Type: No-Cam Freeride
The Neilpryde Solar is our most user-friendly sail. Optimised for classic flat-water freeriding, the Solar offers great lowend power and stability. It is light, easy to handle and rig. ArmourWeb reinforced construction in the foot, luff and clew area ensures durability.
- Four battens up to 5.7. Keeps the sail weight to a minimum for optimum performance.
- Balanced Draft creating good lift without causing more backhand pressure when overpowered.
- Light feeling Monofilm main body construction keeps the sail lightweight and responsive.
- ArmourWeb Reinforced panels in the foot, luff and clew area.
- Intermediate Foot Size for optimum balance between easy maneuvers and performance.
- Armour Web Dyneema.
- Twin Seams.
Pro riders tips:
-Robby Swift: The Solar is great for learning how to water start, jibe or just have a good blast around. The number one sail for freeride fun on the water.
|Size (m2)||Boom max (cm)||Luff max(cm)||Base||Battens||Ideal Mast(cm)||Top|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!