Model: Neil Pryde Wetsuit 3K Series 2010
Type: (5/3) Steamer
The 3000 is wetsuit performance to the core: offering only what’s most important. The 3000 is the perfect combination of highly flexible single line neoprenes ideal for perfromance sports. Top end Apex Mesh is used in key areas such as the arms, shoulder, chest and lumbar for maximum flex and comfort. The 3000 also features Hotcell chest insulation and anti-bacterial and anti-odor properties gained through Bamboo Charcoal inner lining. Comfort and performance with good value.
Construction: 5/3mm glued and blindstiched neoprenes.
- Apex MeshTop-performance, super-flexible and lightweight closed-cell neoprene. Superb insulation properties, soft and with an embossed micro-texture for added durability.
- Bamboo Charcoal is known for its inherent antimicrobial and anti-odor properties. This natural fiber is woven into the lining to provide the hygiene benefits.
- Hotcell Insulation Lightweight, quick drying polypropylene insulation. The cellular structure traps an insulating layer of warm water next to the skin, keeping the core temperature up.
- E1 Entry: The E1 Entry system features a medium length zip with a watertight panel located behind. This panel acts as a barrier to water entry through the zip, giving extra thermal protection.
- Anti-choke neck.: V-cut neck panel designed for maximum flexibility.
- Reinforced crotch: A durable layer of latex reinforcement that resists harness wear.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!