Model: North Kiteboarding Trust Bar - 5th Element 2014
Type: 5 lines
- EVA cushioned winding post with flip-flop function for easy width adjustment
- Integrated backline adjuster
- Fully integrated EVA floater
- Exchangeable plastic centre hole insert
- New moulded EVA floater for safety leash
The North Trust Bar has made a name for itself in the kitesurfing industry and amongst the riders; it stands for unmatched safety and reliability. In 2014 the bar has been tweaked to perfection to achieve the best riding comfort possible; nonetheless it provides the rider with a unique control system that has safety rooted at its core.
24m (50% Handling / 50% Power)
The best choice for an all round length, good turning speed combined with good power make 24m the perfect choice for a lot of riders. Great for freeride, waves and freestyle.
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good low end and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can “load” the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!! - See more at: https://www.northkites.com/products/bars/5th-element/#sthash.L9MokZ22.dpuf
The bar is your first point of contact with the kite, Iit is the connection between you and your kite and it is important to get it right. And it’s actually an easy formula: The shorter the lines, the more direct and faster the kite turns. The longer the lines, the more power you can generate out of them! Choose a North Trust Bar, and choose the right line set up for your style of riding.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!