Apex 2013 Ion Kitesurfing Waist Harness
|Product Code:||Apex 2013|
|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
Model: Apex 2013 Ion Kitesurfing Waist Harness
Type: Kitesurfing Waist Harness
Ion Apex is the legendary top level waist harness featuring the new X-Spine back support generation.
This harness combines a maximum of support for the body with a high wearing comfort; a perfect fit due to the 3D zone shape and the inside Dual density foam construction, combined with a maximum of protection for the lower back muscles.The webbing buckles get covered with the new Belt garage 2.0.
- X_Spine - The moulded X-Shape at the back of the harness guarantees a maximum amount of protection, while giving the freedom to land all kinds of tricks.
- Hip Protection -The double layer foam padding protects your bones and all other vulnerable parts in this area.Especially if the body is bend sideways.
- Cross Link Webbing - Normally the webbing belt ends somewhere behind the buckle. We found that a continous webbing belt along the back of the harness spreads the load much better. This guarantees better force distribution around the back of the harness.
- Torsion Free Construction - The inner part of the harness is made up of different segments to ensure, that the harness fits perfecty along the backbone. Less pain - More fun.
- Dual Density Foam - The foam, used for the inside constructinon has two desities. The soft foam was used in the center part of the seat harness, where good fit is essential. The solid foam applies where protection comes first.
- 3D Zone Shape - Segmented zone shape in all directions supports your backbone and reduces the chance that the harness will slip upwards when you hit the water.
- Internal Flex Belt - Flexible waist belt with rubber endings to ensure tight and comfortable fit.
- Handle Pass Leash Slider - A small metal ring on a rubber coated hande lets the leash slide along the back of the harness, making hanlde pass tricks easier.
- Push Button Spreader Bar - The push button supports the quick assembly of the harness. There is no need to mount any velcro tapes through buckels. Just hook the metal ring into the spreader, adjust the webbing and off you go.
- Belt Garage 2.0 - Neoprene pockets over the buckles to store away the webbing endings.
- Protection Pad - This is a solid neoprene padded plate that keeps away the harness hook from your body. Especially when the spreader bar moves up quickly.
- Bar Keeper Belt - The strap construction prevents the spreader bar from rushing upwards in overpowered situations. Two webbing straps run from the bungee belt to the spreader bar to make sure that the kiter doesn‘t get hurt.
- Soft Edge - Soft neoprene edge around the harness body.
- Wrap Tec - Preshaped harness construction which makes the harness automatically wrap arround the body.
- Kite Knife - Safety knife to cut the kitelines in dangerous situations.
Available sizes: XS; S; M; L; XL
Colorways: black, black / yellow, white / green, blue
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!