Model: Madtrixx 2012 Ion Kitesurfing Waist Harness
Type: Kitesurfing Waist Harness
Ion Madtrixx 2012 is a freestyle harness with a slim outline cut. The new Contour Shape combined with wrap tec and pre bend technology guarantee best fit of the harness. Inside protection with full neoprene cushion lets the harness twist easily when needed. Thanks to the Elastotec Cutout construction the backpart of the harness provides a maximum on flexibility.
- Cross Link Webbing: Normally the webbing belt ands somewhere behind the buckle. We found that a continous webbing belt along the back of the harness spreads the load much better. This guarantees better force distribution around the back of the harness.
- Handle Pass Leash: A small metal ring on a rubber coated hande lets the leash slide along the back of the harness, making handle pass tricks easier.
- Internal Flex Belt: Flexible waist belt with rubber andings to ensure tight and comfortable fit.
- Push Button: The push button supports the quick assembly of the harness. There is no need to mount any velcro tapes through buckles. Just hook the metal ring into the spreader, adjust the webbing and off you go.
- Hip Protection: The double layer foam padding protects your bones and all other vulnerable parts in this area. Especially if the body is bend sideways.
- Protection Pad: This is solid neoprene padded plate that keeps away the harness hook from your body. Especially when the spreader bar moves up quickly.
- Belt Garage: The belt garage keeps any end of the webbing band from flyng aroung.
- Elasto Tec: Flexible cutouts in waistharnesses to provide a maximum on flexibility in the backpart of the harness.
- Soft Edge
- Contour Shape: New shape technique which provides a perfect fit to the upper and lower part of the back with the help of different segmented shaped areas in the harness body.
- Support Cushion
- Wrap Tec: Preshaped harnes construction which makes the harness automatically wrap around the body.
Available colors: black, blue and white
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!