Model: North Kitesurfing Board Soleil 2012
The Soleil has all the performance characteristics you would expect from a high end new school board, like huge pop and solid landings, while also featuring optimized size and flex designed specifically with female riders’ unique demands in mind. As the performance standard of female new-school riders continues to evolve at a rapid rate, so does the demand for female specific boards to suit their unique needs. This is the definitive choice for progressive female riders looking to push the performance envelope at their local beaches or at a World Cup level. Customized stance width, foot pads and straps complete the package along with some edgy graphics for a bit of stylish flair!
- Optimized flex for female riders
- Female specific new school board
- Custom features for females
- Soft Flex: North Soft Flex boards are the friendliest and "easy to use" boards in our range. The Soft flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an inexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
- Double V- Bottom: The unique Double-V bottom shape provides more comfort, smoother landing abilities and quicker edge grip.
Using a 4° canted fin setup, the Double-V bottom provides the same edge grip as the other boards with smaller fins.
In addition, the keels enlarge the fin area for maximum grip.
- North the track system: “The Track” is the new mounting system of our twintips. Two sliders made out of reinforced plastic are laminated into the boards during the production process. The Track pushes the way of mounting your footpads and bindings into a new dimension. Unveil the various possibilities to customize your footpads for an individual fit. Check out our brand new NTT footpads for more details!
-Absorption flex tips: Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
- Torsion Flex: The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance.
- Mono Cpncave Bottom: Early planning, comfortable, and smooth on one side but scary fast and dynamic on the other side are key features of the boards with our Mono Concave construction! Try it, you’ll love it!
The board comes with fins.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!