Prolimit Windsurfing Boom Hybrid 2012
|Product Code:||Hybrid 2012|
|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
Model: Prolimit Windsurfing Boom Hybrid 2012
Prolimit monocoque boomarms are carefully bended to give the best bendcurve for its size.
Wave sails are different from Freeride/slalom sails and Slalom/Race sails have a complete different profile and centre of effort. Prolimit adapted this in the complete new boom range with the UIC bendcurve, giving each individual size boom and different profile targeted at the bend curve of the sails the boom is build for. A smaller size boom has a more Wave type bendcurve, having the deepest point of the boom more in front, while the bigger size booms are slightly wider towards the back and the longest booms have the bendcurve way further to the back with a wider endtail as well giving the racing sails also the space to breath and react their maximum speed.
- The hybrid is a combination of alloy arms and carbon extension
- It has our Specific Boom Profile curve constructed from continuous alloy tube
- Combined with a continuous carbon back end
- 26mm tubes, T8 alloy in 1.8mm thickness
- Double pin adjustment, 50-60 cm adjustment
Sizes : 145-195, 160-210, 180-240
Colours : Black / Gray / Red, Black / Gray / Orange
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!