RRD Windsurfing Board X-Fire LTD V5 2013
|Product Code:||X-Fire LTD V5 2013|
Model: RRD Windsurfing Board X-Fire LTD V5 2013
Type: Slalom / Race Pro
...Proven winning machine...
The revelation in hi-performance slalom boards continues! RRD has surpassed the great success of the V4 XF with a relentless R&D program that has yielded a new level in slalom windsurfing. We are proud to introduce the 2013 V5 X-Fire as the most technologically advanced range of boards to ever grace the worldwide slalom scene. One cannot afford to not have these new V5 designs in your quiver this season as the top speed, acceleration, gybing, range and ease of use has been significantly improved over the V4. Sailing is believing, check the competition results, what are you waiting for!
- Four new designs (90, 114, 122 & 129) are rocket ships! Going fast has never been so easy.
- All NEW TT Tail outline design releases even more the wetted surface area drag underneath the back foot without sacrificing low-end drive.
- All NEW TT Tail delivers even more control and stability over the V4 version, we were surprised at the clear improvement.
- All NEW TT Tail makes gybing and acceleration of the V5 the market reference
- New backfoot rail design that delivers clear comfort points and smooth power on the legs when you need it the most.
- Increased wind range on the new 90, 114, 122 & 129. Unmistakable control overpowered and plenty of controllable lift underpowered.
- Full-carbon laminations for the 114, 122 and 129. Super lightweight yet exceptionally strong.
- Revised tail release outline designs for the 114, 122 & 129, giving increased usable lift with a significantly better top speed potential in a wide variety of conditions.
- Continually revised scoop-rocker lines for the 90, 114, 122 & 129 that are increasingly faster and faster every year.
- Technology for 105-98-90 : EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/ 80 Grams UD 80 on Deck + Glass / 160 Grams Glass Bottom /Custom made technology.
- Technology for 129-122-114 : EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/Biaxial carbon 100 grams on deck/80 Grams UD 80 on bottom / Custom made technology.
|Board||Volume(L)||Lenght(cm)||Width(cm)||Weight(kg)||Sail(m2)||Fin Tuttle Box|
|X-Fire LTD||90||235||59||5.9 kg||5.0 - 7.0||No fin delivered|
|X-Fire LTD||98||235||61.5||6.0 kg||5.5 - 7.5||No fin delivered|
|X-Fire LTD||105||235||65||6.3 kg||6.0 - 7.8||No fin delivered|
|X-Fire LTD||114||235||70||6.3 kg||6.5 - 8.5||No fin delivered|
|X-Fire LTD||122||228||81||6.7 kg||8.5 - 9.5||No fin delivered|
|X-Fire LTD||129||228||85||7.3 kg||9.0 - 10.0||No fin delivered|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!